Marcia Keeler is a Senior Bookkeeper at Luft & Company, P.C. who joined our firm with over twenty years of bookkeeping experience. Marcia is a Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor that helps our clients keep their accounting records in order while making sure our tax department has the information it needs to properly plan our clients’ income tax strategies.
Marcia held several positions over the years that have provided her with the experience she brings to our clients, including:
- Accounts Payable Specialist at Laminated Glass Corporation
- Lead Accounting support for John Wood Company
- Bookkeeper at National Elevator Industry Benefits Plans
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Supervisor at EST Group, Inc.
- Full Charge Bookkeeper at Allentown Rescue Mission
- Trust Bookkeeper and Staff Accountant at Morgan Properties
Before embarking on her career Marcia earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree at Eastern University and Specialized Accounting Associates Degree at the Lansdale School of Business. She is experienced working with Quickbooks, Microsoft Office products, Platinum, and Yardi accounting systems.